Portland Style Auto Repair at its Finest
In Portland, finding honest and dependable auto repair can be challenging.Many of today’s modern automobiles come equipped with components that need specialized tools and training for any repair work to be done on them.
Re-Born Automotive operates in Southeast Portland in a 10,000-square-foot facility. We have made every effort to make your experience comfortable and relaxing.
- Our reception area is clean and comfortable.
- Our service counter is easily accessible without the feeling of separation between you and our service advisers.
- Our restroom is clean and there is always a fresh pot of locally roasted coffee on. Check us soon, as we are adding a complementary espresso bar (we are really excited about this!).
- Our service bays are clean, the floor is always kept free of oil and grease (of course), so you will never need to worry about your car’s carpet getting dirty.
- Our technicians are clean, always using fender protection to keep your car spotless and scratch free. We also vacuum your car with every service, and, season permitting, hand wash your vehicle.
Expertise You Can Trust
Re-Born Automotive only employs the finest and most experienced auto technicians. It’s because of them and our overall commitment to customer satisfaction that we are one of the most reputable and well known mechanic shops in Portland, OR.
We have the latest diagnostic, brake, cooling system, air-conditioning and maintenance equipment available to service and repair your vehicle correctly.
- All our technicians are ASE certified, receive technical training and have at their disposal an array of electronic information.
- All seven of our service bays have computer work stations with access to multiple online forums, repair order history and ALLDATA information systems.
- We subscribe to several technical support knowledge bases and consult with hotline support sites for those real tough diagnostics.
Between our technicians, we have well over 100 years experience in the import auto repair field.
Our work is warranted for 18 months with unlimited mileage! Your satisfaction with our service is a matter of personal and professional pride to us. Defective parts and labor are covered for 18 months with unlimited mileage. We never lose sight of the fact that a satisfied customer is our best advertisement. Further, we sincerely feel that it is an honor to provide you with the finest quality workmanship and parts available.
- Call or E-mail us and let us know the symptoms you are experiencing.
- If possible bring your vehicle by when the problem is occurring. You don’t need to bring your work order with you, as we have it on file.
If you should have a problem… We will…
- Inspect your vehicle and road test it with you if needed.
- Analyze the cause of the problem, then…
- Call you to keep you informed, repair the problem and get you back on the road again!
How to Find Us
Re-Born Automotive is conveniently located on Portland’s Eastside, two blocks south of the Hawthorne Bridge on S.E. Martin Luther King, Jr. Blvd. between Mill and Stevens streets. We’re easy to get to and have plenty of parking, and we’re just a short jaunt across the Hawthorne Bridge to downtown. We are also just a couple of blocks away from OMSI if you would like to explore while your car is being repaired.
Remember, we offer courtesy shuttle service in the greater Portland Metro area. Just ask and we’ll get you where you need to go.
Committed to Our Community
Owner Vince Vierck is involved in the Boy Scouts and has served as a Scoutmaster. He is also president of his church council, helps his neighborhood youth group, has coached soccer and currently serves as a board member of NATA (Northwest Automotive Trades Association).
Becky is involved in AWA (Association of Women in Automotive), leads her local youth group and serves as secretary of her church council. Re-Born has sponsored a Portland Wheel Chair basketball team and supports ARC.
Need to be Towed?
It’s a bummer, but it happens. We recommend the following tow companies in the event your car needs to be brought in on the hook.
Budget Towing: 503-730-8119
Handy Andy’s Towing: 503-246-8012
Swallow Doretti Restoration
Above are pictures of 1954 Swallow Doretti we are restoring. The car is an original Portland car. The second owner purchased the car in 1958, and has owned it since. There were 275 of these cars built.